Disc padlocks are very common medium/high security padlock used in many applications.
Our disc padlocks are all stainless steel bodied and offer good resistance to the elements.
Very little of the shackle is exposed, and unlike a traditional padlock where the shackle hinges from the body, the disc padlock shackle revolves around the inside of the lock body. This offers enhanced resistance to attack.
Key Features of these locks are:
- Laser welded stainless steel lock body
- Hardened steel chrome plated closed shackle
- Anti-drill plate on cylinder (70mm & 90mm)
- Stainless steel interior (90mm)
- Deadbolt locking lever (1)
- Brass cylinder
- Anti-pick mushroom pins
- Nickel plated brass keys
- Key retained in unlocked position
We offer disc padlocks in a range of sizes for a diverse range of applications.
|Multi-pack 2 x 70mm||70||-||17.5||9.5||22||28.3||Y||Y||5||8|